- 27 (0) 44 873-6116
Hotels Near this course
George Golf Club
SpikesSoft spikes only
The George Golf Club is a beautifully manicured, 72 par, 18 hole course, with bent greens, set in the heart of the Garden Route. The course rating for men is either 68 (forward – 5542m), 70 (club – 5862m) or 72 (championship – 6162m), while that for the ladies is 72 (5204m).
George Golf Club has a two tee start twice a day, with morning starting times between 7am and 9am in summer and 8am and 9am in winter. The afternoon field tees off between 12pm and 2pm in summer, and 11:30am to 1:15pm in winter. On very quiet days, a one tee start is offered.
In the interest of all players in the field, please note:
- A maximum of 4 hours and 10 minutes is allowed to play the course comfortably (2 hours per nine holes and a maximum of 10 minutes in the halfway house).
- Please keep up with the four ball ahead.
- A maximum of 4 players per tee time. One golf bag per person.
- Compulsory sand bag per player.
- Please fill divots and repair pitch marks on greens.